Planning your upcoming hotel booking and wanting to save as much money as possible? You may want to consider a Non-Refundable Offer.
What is a Non-Refundable Booking?
- A non-refundable booking is one where you accept that the booking may not be modified (*) or cancelled without paying the full amount of the booking.
- Non-refundable bookings require that the balance be paid prior to arrival. The inability to process the full payment (both deposit and balance) may result in the booking being cancelled. No refunds will be issued for payments already made.
* Some accommodations will allow modifications for the following:
- Adding extra nights to the booking;
- Adding extra rooms to the booking.
Not all accommodations make this offer. Please refer to the Booking Policy for the respective accommodation for more details.
What are the advantages to a Non-Refundable Booking? Well, if you know that you will NOT be cancelling the booking, this allows you to save some money on the total cost of the stay. Non-refundable bookings also require that the balance is paid in its entirety prior to arrival (payment terms vary by accommodation) so you don't have to worry about making any payments when you arrive. All you have to do is check in and enjoy your stay. Though these are certainly not all of the advantages, these are certainly among the most prominent.
How do you find a money-saving Non-Refundable Booking on TravelStay.com? Look for the following in the Search Results.
Not all accommodations offer BOTH Non-Refundable and Flexible Cancellation Offers. Some may only have one or the other. Whichever you decide, click on the orange Book button to secure your stay!