Is breakfast included in the price?
When you have made a search for prices and availability, the search results show the breakfast type offered with each available room. Below is a guide to what is generally included in each type of breakfast.
- Continental Breakfast usually includes the choice of toast, butter, jam, cereal such as cornflakes or muesli, tea, coffee, and juice.
- English Breakfast is a cooked hot breakfast and usually includes the choice of sausages, eggs, bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms, and toast, tea, coffee, and juice.
- Scottish Breakfast is a cooked hot breakfast and usually includes the choice of sausages, eggs, bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms, and toast, tea, coffee, and juice. It can also sometimes include some Scottish specialities like kippers, smoked haddock, haggis, and tattie scones.
- Self-Catering means that breakfast is not included in the price, however kitchen facilities are available for you to prepare your own meals throughout the day or night.
- Room only - Breakfast is not included, but may be available to purchase directly from the hotel.
Please note that each hotel will have a different set of items in their breakfast, many will offer all you can eat buffets, and some bed and breakfasts will even prepare breakfast according to your own personal choice. Where the hotel has indicated to TravelStay the aspects of their breakfast, we have listed this on the respective Hotel Description Page. Items are subject to availability.
Hotels may have an additional charge for Continental and/or English/Scottish Breakfast. Be on the lookout for Free Continental Breakfast or Free Cooked (either English or Scottish) Breakfast Icons on the Search Results pages.